In this article, you will learn how to convert PDF to Word file by using Adobe Acrobat document Cloud. Adobe Acrobat DC is an easy way to convert PDF to Word. The output will be fully editable and easy to use. Adobe Acrobat DC provides all solutions for PDF. It can be used to convert PDF to Microsoft office documents, Scan PDF, sign and manage documents on any device, at anywhere.
Features of Adobe Acrobat DC to Convert PDF to Word Free
- Multi-monitor Scaling
- Set Default font for add textBox and text Callout annotations
- Accessibility tool improvements
- Improved tagging for insert, delete, move and replace pages
- Discard checkout on closing a SharePoint document
- Access Adobe Scan files in the Home view
- Customer experience improvements
- RSA – PSS signature scheme support
- Smart scanning to PDF anywhere
- E-signing which is capable to more than one billion devices around the world.
- Provide the security you need.
- Easily compare different files, it can detect differences between two PDF files very quickly and accurately.
- Convert PDF to Microsoft Word for mac in just a single click.
How to convert PDF to word using Adobe Acrobat DC
Download Adobe Acrobat DC, install in on your personal computer and run it. Then follow the simple steps to convert PDF file into the word file. These simple steps are stated below.
Select the PDF file
First, select the PDF file which you want to convert into Word document. Click on “My computer” option available under the storage section in the Acrobat Home screen, navigate to the PDF file which wants to convert into a word file and then choose open. If you have recently opened that pdf file which you want to convert, then you can select that file from the list of recent files in the Acrobat Home Screen.
PS: If the PDF file has security setting then it will prevent converting PDF file to word file and editing PDF.
Convert PDF to Word
After selecting the PDF file click on tool tab. On the left panel click on Export PDF option. Select the format. To convert PDF to Word document, select “Microsoft Word” and either select .docx format or .doc form
Customize the settings
Adobe Acrobat DC allows you to customize the conversion settings. Click the “setting” icon available next to the document type, change the setting as you want and then click “ok” button.
Convert the file
Select a folder to save the converted file. You can click on “Choose a Different Folder” and select the appropriate folder where you want to save the file. Write the name for your file and click “Save” button.
PS: if you immediately want to work with the converted file then you can select “Open file after export” option in the Export dialog box.