Best android PDF to Word converter apps
Remember the days when you had to hire someone to convert your Word files into PDF and PDF files into Word format.It was a great headache doing so because it needed a lot of time and money.But those are days are gone now because with the recent advancement in technology things are completely changed now.
Now you can easily convert PDF files into word format and word files into PDF within few seconds and that too in your smartphone.
Down below we have prepared a list of android apps that you can use to convert your PDF files into Word files.
list of PDF to Word Converter
1. Able2Extract PDF converter
Able2Extract PDF to Word is easy to use an android app that you can use to convert PDF files into Word format within seconds.
The app has a nice and user-friendly interface that helps you to navigate through different options easily without any confusion.
It is very easy to use and you can literally convert your file in this app within seconds, all you need to do is just select the file you want to convert, open the file through this app, select the output format and tap on convert option.
- You do not need an internet connection for this app.
- There is no size limit for the conversion.
- A PDF reader is required for this app to function.
- You can’t convert your file into other common formats like JPG etc.
2. OfficeSuite 7 + PDF to Word
Office suite usually functions as a PDF to Excel converter app but it has the option of converting PDF files into Word files as well.
Besides converting PDF to Word files, you can also convert Word files to PDF files, PDF files to Excel files and epub files.
- Besides converting PDF files to Word format, it also supports conversions in other formats as well.
- It also has the option to edit Microsoft Word documents.
- It is not completely free, you need to upgrade it for some functions.
3. PDF Converter Pro
PDF Converter Pro is another amazing android application which is used to convert PDF files into Word format, it is easy-to-use and layout makes it easy for users to perform their required function.
Besides converting PDF to Word format, it also supports conversions in other formats. It supports many input formats like MS Word format, PDF and common image formats JPG etc.
- Support multiple formats.
- Backup and preview functions available.
- it’s alomost free to use.
- Does not provide file information and information about save location.
EasyPDF is another amazing Android app which is used to convert PDF files to MS Word documents. Its user-friendly and decent layout makes it easy for users to convert files quickly and efficiently.
It is very easy to use, all you have to do is that just open the app, click on UPLOAD button, choose the file you want to upload and click on upload, once the file will be uploaded, you will be given a list of output formats, just click on your desired one and your file will be converted within seconds.
- It supports multiple formats.
- You can upload files for conversion from different storage apps like Google Drive, Dropbox etc.
- You need to have PDF reader installed on your phone.
- You can’t set the storage location for the converted files yourself.